Saturday, November 22, 2008

Add Websites to Favorites

Add Websites to Favorites - Apparently adding websites to favorites can seem very difficult for allot of people! I mean adding a website to favorites is such an old easy task I think I learned it from back in 1995 during Windows 95! I am very seriously certain that you probably know how to add a website to favorites, but what I don't understand is that if its really that simple to do then why have I found computers with over 300 links added completely unorganized!

This little YouTube video below can seriously show you how to organize your websites to favorites not just add them, so that even you were to have over a thousand favorite websites you could still find them in less then a second when you really want or need to!


No comments: