Learning how to make your computer running Microsoft Windows OS faster with CCLeaner is very beneficial, important and easy!
Many people that have downloaded CCleaner don't seem to take the full advantage of it yet! For example most users would use it only manually instead of setting it up to run automatically during Windows Boot/Login.
Many users haven't yet discovered that they can even control how many programs load during windows boot. When people install many programs on their computer they also don't realize that a large percentage of those programs become startups that take a large percentage of your Randomly Accessed Memory(RAM, Memory) that slow down the computer!
You can control and/or reduce the list of Startup Programs to prevent too much memory usage. You can repair registry errors that could improve System Stability.
One of my Favorite things of the CCleaner program is that you can even customize it at what level it should clean the disk at!
I chose Secure Deletion with Very Complex Overwrite (35 Passes)! What this means is that when it deletes the temporary unimportant files from the computer even an advanced tool the can recover deleted files like RECUVA couldn't recover it!
There is a very strong advantage to that because I have noticed a tremendous speed increase in web browsing experience using this settings.
The Reason why the internet loads faster with this settings is because when it cleans the previous web history, cookies and etc.. with 35 passes it's almost like you have formatted this particular portion of the hard disk 35 times and every website and video that I visit loads super-fast as if it is already stored on the computer!
In this Video Below I am going to show you how I would recommend setting up and using CCleaner, but some users might not like it because this settings could impact remembering your website logins to various websites, and you might always have to manually log in!
But there is an advantage to that too..! It helps keep your mind sharp by memorizing all your various logins to various websites and it keeps you and your computer more secure!
And Last but not Least most of the things that I've mentioned above could be setup to run automatically at every login on Windows automatically!
This instructions apply after you've installed CCleaner
1. Open CCLeaner
2. Click Analyze to see how much space there is available to clean up from the hard disk!
3. Click Run Cleaner (if you still have any web browser open CCleaner will ask if you want it to close the browser for you to delete the history of this web browser as well) I recommend you press Yes. Also select the the checkbox to not show you this message again.
CCleaner will also warn you that it will permanently delete this files from the system so press Yes to agree and one more time another check box not to show you this new message as well again and press OK.
4. Then go to Options Tab after you have cleaned the computer for the first time with CCleaner then select Settings then check mark Run CCleaner when the computer starts.
5. Under Secure Deletion select "Secure File Deletion (slower)" then right under it select "Very Complex Overwrite (35 Passes)" Please Note that it says "slower" but its slow really only the first time unless your hard disk has been overused over the years!
6. Then Click "Advanced" Tab select "Close Program after Cleaning"
7. Then Select "Cleaner" then press "Analyze"
8. After you press Analyze it should show you that there isnt too much space to clean anymore after you've already cleaned it successfully for the first time from step 3 if you've followed it
9. Press "Run Cleaner" because this will be the first time using it with the new settings you just made and CCleaner should close automatically. This could take some time to clean up several megabytes or gigabytes for the first time so please be patient if you skipped step 3
10. After all the Cleanup is done the CCLeaner should have closed automatically and you should now restart the computer and see if it loads automatically at the bottom right corner at start up as it should to clean the hard disk from unimportant files at every boot time from now on!